Friday, February 1, 2013

Grey Flecks and Black Suede


AAHHH! Nothing feels better than a new OOTD.
I got together with my POB (partner in blogging), Amanda and got to try out her new SLR camera and I have to say I LOVE IT. My old camera is only good with the flash on but sometimes its just too much. Amanda's camera makes me look good and actually portraits my real skin color. 




I went for a really casual outfit, because that's all I've been really wearing lately. With all the snow, slush and ice it's hard to find motivation to wear a skirt or even tights. 
But just because it's casual, doesn't mean you can't make it look HOT!

The grey-flecked sweater was a recent buy from Newlook.com and it's been a great top to throw on when I'm running late for school. It's also pretty thin for a sweater so it's still functional to run around in without awkward sweating. 




To spruce up the outfit, I added a light weight beanie (that wouldn't smoosh my bangs or hair) and a shiny satchel (apologies that I didn't show it more). 

I also added my new suede wedges (that I showed in my last FF). I love how they blend with my leggings, making my legs look much longer. 


Outfit Details:
Sweater - Newlook
Leggings - Forever21
Wedges - Spring Shoes
Beanie - ASOS.com
Purse - H&M
Tiny Cross Necklace - ASOS.com
Ring - eBay.ca



2 comments: